• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Chelsea have an easy run-in, however if they hadn't got that later winner vs West Ham, we'd only be 3 points behind them as things stand

Well leeds really need to get some points against arsenal.

They really do. Their GD is awful too

Leeds have Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), Brighton (h) and Brentford (a)

If I had to put money on it, I'd say they'll go down even though their form is reasonable

If I had to put money on it, I'd say they'll go down even though their form is reasonable

Funny but i can see them getting points from chelsea.

Their run in is far too easy for that

Yeah, but you'd really expect them to win quite comfortably today as well. Which they didn't. They probably will finish third, but can't really afford one more slip up if they wanna be sure.

Just posted similar in another thread. I am making Leeds favourites to go down now

Just had a look at that table and fixtures. As mentioned think Everton could get 3 more wins yet. You would not bet against Burnley getting 2 more, whether could get 7 more pts I dont know, but those teams on 40pts, they arent safe just yet

Back