• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I laughed at and derided Burnley for sacking Sean Dyche. fudge me, what do I know.

As I mentioned previously, they made the change at the perfect time. A run of winnable games combined with that new Manager bounce. Still not out of the water, but with a home game v Villa next and the better GD. 4 more points could see them home, pity they wont quite be safe before we play them

As I mentioned previously, they made the change at the perfect time. A run of winnable games combined with that new Manager bounce. Still not out of the water, but with a home game v Villa next and the better GD. 4 more points could see them home, pity they wont quite be safe before we play them

Maybe there's stuff that was going on we don't know about but it's had some effect. I thought they'd disappear like they did the time they appointed Brian Laws but, fair play, they've done brilliantly. Guess it shows that "common sense" isn't always right.

Still like Dyche, although not his football, and hope he gets another decent job for next season.

If Burnley beat Villa, they might not need another point. Agreed that they wont be safe by the time we play them though

I think he means that even if Everton won all those, Leeds and Burnley could win theirs and Everton would go down
Exactly. So it's no longer in their hands.
Although to be fair, I haven't checked the fixtures to see if Everton play Leeds/Burnley or if Burnley Vs Leeds is in the schedule.

Gotta say - this is a really good season. Only a few games to go and the title will go to the wire; CL qualification will go to the wire and so will relegation.
And you wouldn't put a bet on any outcome!

Exactly. So it's no longer in their hands.
Although to be fair, I haven't checked the fixtures to see if Everton play Leeds/Burnley or if Burnley Vs Leeds is in the schedule.

Gotta say - this is a really good season. Only a few games to go and the title will go to the wire; CL qualification will go to the wire and so will relegation.
And you wouldn't put a bet on any outcome!

Everton have 2 games in hand and are 5 points behind leeds and burnley. It's in their hands.

Was thinking that you could argue that its better for us if Everton close in on Burnley. Better for us if Burnley come to WHL looking to win, rather than parking the bus

Was thinking that you could argue that its better for us if Everton close in on Burnley. Better for us if Burnley come to WHL looking to win, rather than parking the bus

although, if we play a team needing to win, we'll definitely bottle it

Back