• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Have to say from what I've seen looking forward to our midfield coming up against either of these two midfields.

Have to say from what I've seen looking forward to our midfield coming up against either of these two midfields.

agreed. In fact I could say the same against any team in the league. Imagine Cleverly against one of Paulinho/Dembele/Sandro/Capoue :lol:

Was at the Hawthorns but yeh he should be starting tbh.

ah yeah just seen!

I imagine he can't be happy. He came out and said he was unhappy that AVB didnt give him a chance yet Mourinho hasnt even handed him a start yet. At least he seems to be ahead of Ba

Rooney has to be man of the match here. He seems to be really fired up for this one, all that's missing is a goal from him.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Rooney signed a new deal. The way that he's playing now suggests that he has decided that he wants to play for Manchester United.

If instead, he's still wanting to leave, it can't be just me who wants to see a similar performance from Bale against Arsenal.

Back