• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

interesting the parallel between the way Neville and Carragher played and the way they do their analysis, Neville knows exactly what he should be doing and gets on with it without any fuss, Carragher hasn't a clue whats going on but is giving it everything like an excited puppy

:ross:

Rooney has had a good game tonight, I think he's used the ball well and been one of the best players on the pitch.

I hear the commentator shouting 'Welbeck' and I can't be bothered to look up.

:lol:

I still can't decide whether he's getting there, or not, as a player. Occasionally he shows a glimpse of something which makes me think that he has it, but then he quickly looks poor again.

Welbeck is a striker that is playing left midfield yet he still has the ability to pick spaces and find himself in good goalscoring opportunities.

Welbeck reminds mo of one of those players Daglish would pay £35 million for... Decent overall with flashes of brilliance, but never quite good enough.

Correction, he plays left midfield without the ball. With the ball, he takes a more central role and lets Evra have the width of the left wing.

Back