• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Michael Carrick out a month after, apparently, straining ankle ligaments. I'm sure I join all Spurs fans in wishing our old boy a slow and cautious recovery.

Lots of room to play Mata in a midfield sparser than Rooney's hairline.

We won!

BevRB6rIUAA_0AN.jpg

\o/

Arsenal: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Wheelchair, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Gnabry, Podolski, Bendtner

subs: Viviano, Sagna, Monreal, Zelalem, Flamini, Cazorla, Giroud

BexC3sqIIAAKkUE.jpg

:lol: at the substitute section only having room for 5 players.

So, it's come out that Barca paid £34m to Neymar's parents to convince him to choose them. Santos received just under £15m for him. The transfer will cost them £94m in total over the next five years, including wages, clauses, agent fees etc.

"Misappropriated funds" indeed. (yeah I do see the slight irony in me saying that ;))

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25887952

All Coventry fans holding up signs saying "why?" for the past few minutes now. Pretty good show of unity by the supporters imv

Back