• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I can see why the decision was given

If the ball went into the keepers right then the goal would have been given. But going to his left, he is put off by the offside players as he needs to think about whether anyone of them is going to touch the ball etc.

They are indirectly interfering with the keeper.

No.

Bdy3BcKIgAAU7tW.jpg

Something I dont get now.

Pardew said to the the ref. You were wrong the linesman was right.

I thought the ref had given the goal, only to consult the linesman and then roll the goal out.

Confused.com

The linesman didn't flag.

Joe Hart complained to the referee that Gouffran blocked him so was offside. The referee went to talk to the linesman, the linesman then put his flag up.

Joe Hart complained to the referee that Gouffran blocked him so was offside. The referee went to talk to the linesman, the linesman then put his flag up.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I didnt get Pardews comment. Bizarre set of events, that doesnt alter the fact the goal should have stood

Joe Hart complained to the referee that Gouffran blocked him so was offside. The referee went to talk to the linesman, the linesman then put his flag up.

City just get everything....this & the liverpool offside that never was tells me they are odds on for the title...

Cant understand why Arfa & Cisse were not brought on earlier though....

Joe Hart complained to the referee that Gouffran blocked him so was offside. The referee went to talk to the linesman, the linesman then put his flag up.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I didnt get Pardews comment. Bizarre set of events, that doesnt alter the fact the goal should have stood

The lino was right initially, i.e he didn't give it until the referee to him to.

So funny how many times you notice a linesman hesitate and blatantly look like they have no idea which way the decision should go.

Walters scores!!! Come on Stoke!!!

Back