• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

[video=youtube_share;Z4vLI1WiGJw]http://youtu.be/Z4vLI1WiGJw[/video]

Woof. Only 33 years old. Blew my mind when I found out, thought he was pushing 40

WHUFC XI: Jaaskelainen, McCartney, Nolan, Tomkins, Jarvis, Rat, Noble, O'Brien, Diame, C.Cole, J.Cole
WBA XI: Foster, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Lugano, Ridgewell; Morrison, Mulumbu, Brunt; Anelka, Berahino

Come on Baggies, today would be a good day to really get your **** together.

How did Brom grind out a result against us? Had we been more settled and fresher we would have smashed them. Their quick equalizer gave them heart.

Norwich home form not great but not awful..a couple of wins in their last 4.

Outside chance of a point against United?

Alright, not really.

Edit:They beat United 1-0 last term

City at home to CP who had bit of a go at Chelsea.

Last edited:
If WB can score, and the game ends in a draw, it will be crisis at wham. Lots of injuries and in the bottom 3. At least it give the game some meaning :)

How did Brom grind out a result against us? Had we been more settled and fresher we would have smashed them. Their quick equalizer gave them heart.

I agree. And Reid should not have been on the pitch for last 15 minutes.

But Vydra was great and they deserved their point.

If WB can score, and the game ends in a draw, it will be crisis at wham. Lots of injuries and in the bottom 3. At least it give the game some meaning :)

Picked up another injury today too, Tomkins off early,no fit CBs left.

I will be annoyed though if WBA lose at West Ham after grinding out a draw against us

I agree. And Reid should not have been on the pitch for last 15 minutes.
But Vydra was great and they deserved their point.

Terrible decision to not get a 2nd yellow, should not matter if he already had one. A yellow card offence is a yelllow card irrespective if he is already on one.

WBA seem to be playing a slightly more offensive line-up today than they did against us, definitely looks like they are more open at the back today

Anelka!!

Only watched the last 5 minutes. Crowd so quiet you can hear all the player's shouts. BFS shouted "Careful!" just before the goal. LOL

Back