• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Not having that AVB had same time as him with a better squad did not play football even remotely close to Liverpool in his tenure
I have to disagree. Do we really have a better squad? Levy spent £100m on duff players, the Scousers spent wisely. The table doesn't lie.

Soldado must wish a goalie would gift him a goal like his Spanish compatriot Negredo just got!

953b06a47557a7ea23ae8f9395a37e1b0078e6383fcd6c5fc2b68b2f3d7b179b_large

Great pass by Navas

I have to disagree. Do we really have a better squad? Levy spent £100m on duff players, the Scousers spent wisely. The table doesn't lie.

They played better football than us last season too. We were a one man band the warning signs were there when Bale was out. They played good flowing football and were on the end of a lot of draws where they run riot over sides . I'm sure they hit the woodwork the most out of all sides last season.

Sterling was unlucky with that incorrectly chalked offside goal in the first half but Sturridge probably would've done better with some of the other chances Suarez has created.

City will win this 4-2, 5-3' or something similar.

It's 2-1 now.

No way is the second half gonna be 0-0.

Liverpool for sure will score again. Suarez.

Mystic Meg over and out.

Well done chaps, bob on as usual :lol:

So... the Liverpool keeper fluffs an easy shot into his net, whilst the linesman wrongly rules out the Liverpool winning goal... that is about standard for the PL nowadays

Back