• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I do see your point, but the other way of looking at it is that Mancini told Tevez to fudge right off rather than accepting poor behaviour (which put principle before profit) and in handling Mario, he eventually got a few really important goals out of him. And meanwhile, he did all that without upsetting the general harmony of the squad which in the end held together pretty well.

I disagree with that mate. There was constant fighting and bickering within the squad during games and training sessions. I don't think they have a very good team spirit if I'm honest, they just have the better squad. He cost them at least a point at the emirates by leaving Balotelli on the pitch until he inevitably got sent off, he should have subbed him at half time. Plus I think it made him look weak by bringing Tevez back. If Fergie had managed that team, they probably would have had the title wrapped up about 3 weeks ago.

Fair enough to those who disagree with me - I did find myself warming to Mancini this season so maybe I'm being a bit biased.

I still honestly do think though that not giving it to the guy who won the title should be exceptional, and this season Pardew was no way near exceptional enough. Nowhere near.

Not even Arse fans know quite what to do with this. Tottenham or Chelsea in the CL next season? Chelsea being the first London club to win it seems to sway most of them.

4 AFC fans in my office want Chelsea to lose, 2 WHU fans in the office want Chelsea to win

Wow... How can Allardyce sue because of that, it's not like Kean said it on public television or wrote an article about it on one of the tabloids.

A defamatory statement doesn't need to be broadcast - it just needs to be heard by one third party for it to count as defamation.

Despite it all, I have a sneaking feeling Kean actually has talent and might make it as a good coach.

A defamatory statement doesn't need to be broadcast - it just needs to be heard by one third party for it to count as defamation.

Despite it all, I have a sneaking feeling Kean actually has talent and might make it as a good coach.

I want ol' Gil to succeed after the media treatment (who would take him though?) and also I hate Allardyce anyway.

Is he even there starting cb, last time I checked Koscielny took his place and Rami starts too doesn't he? What about Sakho?

Is he even there starting cb, last time I checked Koscielny took his place and Rami starts too doesn't he? What about Sakho?

No he is not in their starting XI usually. It's funny really and a prime example of fans being biased towards their own teams because almost every Spurs fan I know would have Kaboul over Koscielny and yet neither Kaboul or Koscielny are really good enough to be playing at the heart of France's defence (and don't) and in my opinion are about the same ability level.

What the fudge? I have a bet on the Dusseldorf/Hertha game, 7 minutes of stoppage time, in the 6th minute all the fans come on the pitch and the game seems to of stopped? there was no full time whistle and if there is, fudge that flimflam. This better void.

What the fudge? I have a bet on the Dusseldorf/Hertha game, 7 minutes of stoppage time, in the 6th minute all the fans come on the pitch and the game seems to of stopped? there was no full time whistle and if there is, fudge that flimflam. This better void.

Why did the fans invade the pitch?

Well done to ManCity for winning the league title. For a while, thought they would feck up against QPR. It would have been unforgivable if they had let ManU win again. And ManU got the taste of their own medicine by the way ManCity won it in injury time ! There have been too many teams who fecked up in the title race over the years, letting ManU to dominate. It is a disgrace to note, ManCity are only the 5th team to win the PL title since it was started in 1993. How you wish we can win the league title someday !

Yeah, well done City, nicely bought :rolleyes: It has more in common with Supermarket Sweep than an actual accomplishment.

Back