• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Munain is still crying

jeez the Bilbao boys could solve the drought problems in the uk

Sky should sign the commentary duo on Channel 5.

Much better than anything they have at the minute.

Yes one is Stan Collymore. But he is alot better than Neville, Smith, Provin, Quinn and anything else that Sky can muster. Has that excitement in his voice like Andy Gray had.

Also is the commentator Dave Woods. Sure he is five live.

Top stuff by the pair

Collymore is excellent.

So does this mean Spurs can sign a load of Bilbao players on the cheap as they lost? Munain and Llorente are better than Townsend and Saha - FACT

Anyway, I thought Bielsa was a legend on these boards with you kids? How could he lose?

Not a chance.
Bilbao are a well off club and dont need the money.
Bilbao's players wont want to leave their home club when it his going through a successful period like this.

Shame Spurs weren't there, its been absolutely non-stop on TV and Radio the last week here. Was a huge deal for Romania, we would have picked up many many fans if we had won it. I live just down the road from the stadium and its been insane the last two days :(

Nice one but you still could've got yourself a match ticket and worn your Ilie Dumitrescu Spurs shirt ...

Not a chance.
Bilbao are a well off club and dont need the money.
Bilbao's players wont want to leave their home club when it his going through a successful period like this.

How successful are they though? UEFA cup finale yes, like Fulham and Middlesbrough in recent years.
Next season they are without european football at all, currently 9th in the league.

How successful are they though? UEFA cup finale yes, like Fulham and Middlesbrough in recent years.
Next season they are without european football at all, currently 9th in the league.

Bilbao will play in the Europa League next season, because they play Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey final next week

ah ok, I'd still say they'll be tempted by Champions League football.
Especially Llorente who's getting on and will turn 30 in his next contract periode.
That said, I doubt it would be us he'd join, no shortage of interest.

So the last time Atletico Madrid won the Europa League, Blackpool were in the play off final and won it whilst Bayern Munich were in the final of the Champions League and lost..

Back