• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Should've got Falcao when he was flavour of the month.

was calling for us to sign him over a year a go - so many doubters proved wrong !

anyone else hear the Madrid fans singing - "oh when the saints" late in the second half ?

I see Muniain is crying - no doubt some glorified blog semi-website would come out with 'issuing' a come and get me plea to Real Madrid

The donkeys can have a relaxing afternoon on the beach for a change. Half the town off to Wembley for the play-offs.

Should be a decent final. Head says West Ham, heart says Blackpool (easier to get to)

So does this mean Spurs can sign a load of Bilbao players on the cheap as they lost? Munain and Llorente are better than Townsend and Saha - FACT

Anyway, I thought Bielsa was a legend on these boards with you kids? How could he lose?

Be nice to see Blackpool in the Premiership again, I like Holloway. This would also mean West Ham spending another season in the Championship. Win Win.

I was not impressed with Bilbao.

Maybe it was just this performance but they looked utter brick.

I was not impressed with Bilbao.

Maybe it was just this performance but they looked utter brick.

looked like they froze to me, can't say i have seen much of either team but Madrid were fantastic - worked so hard all over the pitch

Shame Spurs weren't there, its been absolutely non-stop on TV and Radio the last week here. Was a huge deal for Romania, we would have picked up many many fans if we had won it. I live just down the road from the stadium and its been insane the last two days :(

Back