• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
So Chelsea cannot end up above us! Most successful season we have had ever??? Haha

If this doesn't help inspire us to go for the win on Sunday I dunno what will.

fudge what happens at the Hawthorns or Munich... we need to look after our own business first!

They ll win the CL, you just know our script - everything that could go wrong, will go wrong

This.

I'm going to put money on it - we'll feck it up, the only interesting thing is HOW we feck it up

Will it be 5th place, or 4th place and Cheatski win the CL?

i dunno if it will, with our climate pitches at that level are always going to be crap

we could move the dates of the season i suppose but i'm not sure that would get much traction

Well, there is also a move towards the 3G style astro pitches too, which can only help the passing style we are looking for.
Kids are too weak to cope with wet muddy grass, so once again, a good thing.

Kuyt is a very very good player. GREAT movement, good passer, he'd offer us something different if we did go for him.

At his age, if we are to sign a player, he needs to be exceptional so we gain from it for a couple of years. I don't see Kuyt as exceptional.

Back