• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Tevez to score the winner ? I'm actually not too interested in this game, really, don't know why ... apathy, I care more about our game v notlob tbh.

Emirates Marketing Project beat manyoo, however I don't wanna see Emirates Marketing Project to win the EPL. Emirates Marketing Project will beat the toons, at a stroll, I think

Tevez to score the winner ? I'm actually not too interested in this game, really, don't know why ... apathy, I care more about our game v notlob tbh.

Emirates Marketing Project beat manyoo, however I don't wanna see Emirates Marketing Project to win the EPL. Emirates Marketing Project will beat the toons, at a stroll, I think

I'll watch it, but that's mostly because there is not really going to be anything better on tv to watch.

WTF? It's Game of Thrones night baby

On Sky atlantic?

Have you tried watching it? I watched the first season on the net, so it was wonderful flowing tv. I tried watching the second on sky and the advert breaks every 5 minutes killed the show. I'll watch it at some point, but it is far better without the advert breaks.

Football is purely for entertainment, and Sky probably knew that Utd and City were going to be battling it out, but who cares if they fixed it. Im looking forward to tonight because it is not a game that involved spurs so I can enjoy it, that said it does affect is if City win so they are still in it when they play Saudi Sportswashing Machine as above....

cant wait!!!

On Sky atlantic?

Have you tried watching it? I watched the first season on the net, so it was wonderful flowing tv. I tried watching the second on sky and the advert breaks every 5 minutes killed the show. I'll watch it at some point, but it is far better without the advert breaks.

I tend to start watching at half 9 so I can ffwd through the breaks

Utd win for me - more pressure on the project after another trophy-less season, Mancini sacked, over-rated players in revolt who can't play nor leave due to their ridiculous wage, etc.

City would never roll-over for Saudi Sportswashing Machine even if they lose tonight

Last edited:
Got a feeling this is going to be a dull watch for the neutral. Too much at stake for it to be an end to end match.

Got a feeling this is going to be a dull watch for the neutral. Too much at stake for it to be an end to end match.

Neither team can afford to lose which would normally suggest a draw but City obviously need to win and i can't see them scoring and sitting on it as Utd will eventually find a way through - they always do. 4 goals minimum i reckon.

Very defensive United eleven. Not sure thats the best for them... I usually think United play at their best when they attack.

Back