• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

It's never wrong to be laughing at West Ham, that's what they're there for.

I think they will massively implode this season, but then maybe that is wishful thinking. With their lack of success at finding anyone to sign and other things going on at the club, it points to a lack of harmony and we know what that does to performances from seasons past.

Send them one of these

sympathies.jpg

Feel sorry for our hard up money grabbing Hammer cousins

Every little helps

they certainly got a good deal out of it. how it can go without repurcussions intrigue me.
the pitch certainly looks very far away from most of the fans, maybe they will pay for it by losing the home ground advantage.

I read WHam will get 1mil of the naming rights from Tesco if it goes through. It doesn't sound a whole lot really.

Any estimates, or failing that wild guesses on what we might make for the new WHL?

Yes, yes it was. :rolleyes:
You not out in Slovenia with the other 30 or 40 travelling West Ham fans Mickey?

I can't believe you missed watching your team do it's best fcuk up the European coefficient for us clubs who regularly qualify for European competition. I imagine you count fcuking up that coefficient for the like of Tottenham some sort of 'victory'? I wonder if your directors
should consider putting that up on the honours board at the Athletics stadium?

Last edited:
I read WHam will get 1mil of the naming rights from Tesco if it goes through. It doesn't sound a whole lot really.

Any estimates, or failing that wild guesses on what we might make for the new WHL?

1 million isn't much but when you consider they're getting paid for a stadium they don't own it is quite a lot.

Back