• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

I can't wait to see what this shambles is like in the flesh.

Levy is actually a genius. He baited this clowns out into a dingdong-swinging contest and has now left them, knob in hand, in front of the nation's press.

All the while we get one of the world's best football stadia.

race_together_1_43.jpg

I don't thin there's any doubt that Levy wanted the stadium site but hilariously his plan for the stadium - knock it down a build a better one in it's place - would have been the most financially sound one for the taxpayer. They just couldn't lose face and so West Ham inherit it for free like the Pikeys they are.

Our stadium looks like a larger modern touch on WHl. We certainly got the better deal.

No, not from what I read anyway - the east stand will supposedly look like a single tier when in football mode - which is what the photo I posted shows. They plan on covering the running track with green astro turf
So the stands definitely won't be covering the running track then?

If the dildo brothers haven't lied to their fans about this, they've at least heavily mislead them.

No, not from what I read anyway - the east stand will supposedly look like a single tier when in football mode - which is what the photo I posted shows. They plan on covering the running track with green astro turf
Get you. So one side has the huge gap and bridges and the other is miles from the pitch. State of the art.

So, based on what we can gather from the last couple of pages.

The stand at the top that has separation (South?) will just be brought forward but will still be the same angle, etc. I've drawn a red box around the bit that I think will come forward.

The main stand (East?) will stay pretty much as it is - Italian distance from the pitch. The only difference is that they will put some green bits down where I've drawn the green boxes to make it look like the pitch is closer to the stand.

Is that right?Eaststandath.jpg

Had another look around.

It appears West Ham fans thought they were getting this:
stadiumwithtemp-1.png

Turns out it will be more like this:

OlympicStadium.png

Bear in mind that there is some foreshortening effects there. Someone who has been to an event was saying that the side gaps are the same size as the end ones, it just doesn't show on the camera.

There's a massive gap there between the stands and the pitch - also take into account that's a 70m rugby pitch, West Ham will lose a metre of that on either side for football.

Back