• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Such a sick blow to their club when he said he listened to Wengers and the boards plans for the future and basically thought they were brick. It is confirmation that Wenger has no intention of changing their strategy and imo if we get our brick together we can put them in our shadow. For their fans, they can forget about any title aspirations right now when morale in the squad is that low and hope that Wenger can get the new signings to scrape them in to the top 4, assuming this doesnt lead to an exodus.

It is funny all the comments from them about Modric and Bale etc all leaving and desperately stating he would stay \o/

I reckon he'll be on his way. Arsenal would be absolutely silly not to sell him now. Emirates Marketing Project can smell blood.

But to replace van Persie with two average players shows Wenger is losing it.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Podolski & Giroud are NOT adequate replacements for@Persie_Official - this is another catastrophe.We're officially a selling club #Arsenal

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
@piersmorgan There's always Chamakh.

:lol: Lineker is as sharp on teletext as he was as one of England's finest ever forwards =D>

Yet he's so bland on the Telly?

Last edited:
Juve have shown interest to but would he go there? I know the Italian league isn't what it used to be but Juve have got some great players; Pirlo, Chiellini, Buffon plus some good players like Marchisio. I reckon he'll go to Real Madrid.

this thread will turn into a Lets all laugh at Arsenal thread, and we know what happened last time dont we

fcuk em, lets sort our sh!t out first

Grow some balls you pussy!!! That's football, your rival is in the brick you stamp on their throats!!! :)

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

RVP s irreplaceable. A massive weakness for them to cover!!!

Don't get me wrong it would be funny if he left the Arse, but if he moves to Emirates Marketing Project it's yet another blow to the integrity of football. A forward line of Van Persie, Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko? That's genuinely just not fair, and would sadden me.

Don't get me wrong it would be funny if he left the Arse, but if he moves to Emirates Marketing Project it's yet another blow to the integrity of football. A forward line of Van Persie, Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko? That's genuinely just not fair, and would sadden me.

That ship has sailed mate. They are already not plying fair at all, wage bill bigger than the turnover!!!

Arsenal are direct rivals so anything that weakens them is great!! And they are the scum!!!

Yet he's so bland on the Telly?

he works for the Beeb, he has to watch his mouth

however, he is loosening up a bit, that impression of Wenger last season was pure tv gold

[video=youtube;c8HuZUnItQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8HuZUnItQw[/video]

:lol:

eyvNG.gif

Back