• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Yea being fair they did ok and had s couple of decent chances, however no one in their right mind could have watched that game and thought they deserved to get anything out of it on the balance of play and chances. Hence why my Facebook was full of gooners saying they were robbed!

Any moment Arsenal attacked Barca looked like scoring.

Yea being fair they did ok and had s couple of decent chances, however no one in their right mind could have watched that game and thought they deserved to get anything out of it on the balance of play and chances. Hence why my Facebook was full of gooners saying they were robbed!

Any moment Arsenal attacked Barca looked like scoring.
At least they took a shot this time.

Oh my goodness, the gift that keeps on giving :eek::D

In fairness, a lot of gooners in the comments section are pretty embarrassed.

That is terrible! Could barely listen to 30 seconds of it. In the style, it's hideous never mind when the lyrics and the jumping around video are then added.

That was terrible, but at least that really fat bloke won't have long to live, what a state.

We're the Goons and we're gunning
Always fu.ckin running
Never win a game when
All the pressure is a-coming

ArsenalFanTV is pretty good too.

I know the bloke who runs it is no mug and he knows what gets the clicks and makes him some dough on YouTube... but christ it's great.

Back