• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I think Alonso's absence might be to Modric's benefit. That combo didn't really work last season. Modric's form picked up to something acceptable towards the end of last season but for a good 2/3's of the season he looked clueless.

Ancelotti always loved him didn't he...

Meanwhile back in Denmark, the best striker in the world Nicklas Bendtner is slowly getting into shape

ikfd.jpg

They're only playing Sunderland but I can barely comprehend the torrents of dribble that are going to come forth in the subsequent analysis of every successful pass he makes today.

No, have to say, ESPN soccernet have been balanced by headlining "Ramsey upstages Ozil". The first was a sweet strike indeed. But Ozil pullng down the pass and passing to Giroud was not too bad ... I guess

Who is Viviano?

Arsenal are going to be some force when they get Cazorla on the pitch alongside Ozil. Just hope they don't spend big on a striker in January like Wenger says he will :(

On a plus note I think top four is still on for us. man united look chod

Who is Viviano?

Arsenal are going to be some force when they get Cazorla on the pitch alongside Ozil. Just hope they don't spend big on a striker in January like Wenger says he will :(

On a plus note I think top four is still on for us. man united look chod

No they won't. They'll be the same lightweight bunch of pansies in midfield they've been for years. Utd won't be a patch on what they were under Ferguson but they'll still walk past Arsenal and finish well out of their grasp in the league.

Arsenal had better hope Liverpool start flailing or they'll struggle to keep 5th this season.

That's just being ignorant.

Their powderpuff midfield didn't look out of its depth against us.

Arsenal have a way of playing which generates so many chances

When arteta and podolski are back they'll have added depth and experience

United will probably bore their way to another league win but arsenal look a serious outfit again

No they won't. They'll be the same lightweight bunch of pansies in midfield they've been for years. Utd won't be a patch on what they were under Ferguson but they'll still walk past Arsenal and finish well out of their grasp in the league.

Arsenal had better hope Liverpool start flailing or they'll struggle to keep 5th this season.

We're coasting into the top 4 I assume?

Are arsenal any better now than a couple of seasons ago when they had Fabregas, Nasri and Van Perdue. Or even when post viera when they still had Henry pires and Gilberto. They did not win anything then and imo they will not win anything now until they get a viera type replacement. Ozil has deffo improved them in the same way the loss of Bale had weakened us. But I don't think we should be overawed just because they have signed ozil

Back