• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

I've made a silly little game. It's based on Play Your Cards Right but with Spurs goalscorers. It's still a little rough around the edges, so grateful for any feedback and let me know your highest scores

Good game, good game…
 
I've made a silly little game. It's based on Play Your Cards Right but with Spurs goalscorers. It's still a little rough around the edges, so grateful for any feedback and let me know your highest scores

Yea nice one Milo.

Can I make a suggestion though and I’m not trying to be annoying,.. but is it possible to have the option to segregate the women’s from the men’s? It becomes a bit of a lottery otherwise, I mean, the last 5 or 6 years I’d have a decent idea of the women’s players, but prior to that you could literally just be making those names up for all I know!

Could have filters like “combined”, “men’s”, “women’s”, lets everyone decide which game they want to play.
 
Last edited:
Back