Incredible bowling stats from Robinson. 13 overs for 11 runs and 4 wickets. No 4s and no 6s against his bowling.
I watched the match against Warwickshire on YouTube. Desperate stuff but it feels like they have had the guts ripped out of them with injuries and the unexpected recall of Harmer to South Africa. I still hope they manage to cling on to Div 1 this season but they are going to need some big changes if they are not to be in the same position next season.Leics docked points which helps Essex
I watched the match against Warwickshire on YouTube. Desperate stuff but it feels like they have had the guts ripped out of them with injuries and the unexpected recall of Harmer to South Africa. I still hope they manage to cling on to Div 1 this season but they are going to need some big changes if they are not to be in the same position next season.
View attachment 23412
Managed to capture the infamous Oval fox on the pitch on Tuesday.
bit ropey that lineWas it the fox who drew that squiggly line?
Is it a rope? That makes sense, I don't watch cricket so that it painted onbit ropey that line
Last round first day of the championship for 2026 and Warwickshire are well clear and making short work of relegated Leics. Have bowled them out and are halfway to matching the total with 3 wickets down
Contenders Notts (v Yorks) and Somerset (v Surrey) falling behind in their games on Day one.
Warwickshire have had an impressive Run in and with fine weather coming in for the rest of the match look every inch the Champions elect.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.