• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

With the weather set fair for the next few day now, I think that if we can get a 250 lead, then the Aussies will be in serious trouble as it looks as if the pitch will offer something all match. I wouldn't want to be chasing more than 150 on this in the 4th innings. As Marky says, it's now all about the first hour this morning. Fantastic first day though... better than the first day at Lords when I had to sit and watch one wicket fall and the Aussies making hay!

With the weather set fair for the next few day now, I think that if we can get a 250 lead, then the Aussies will be in serious trouble as it looks as if the pitch will offer something all match. I wouldn't want to be chasing more than 150 on this in the 4th innings. As Marky says, it's now all about the first hour this morning. Fantastic first day though... better than the first day at Lords when I had to sit and watch one wicket fall and the Aussies making hay!

How does a 50 run lead sound? game on!

Shane Warne is a total thundercnut, all he has done is repeatedly go on about how lucky Ali is

The difference between him and Ponting as pundits is massive, Warne is just a typical Aussie simpleton

Just not around as usual when your team was doing ****, not like an Aussie to only support their team when doing well is it

You missed my post asking for a 5 day thunderstorm? We were brick for all of about 4 hours, how many posts did you want me to make?

146 is the lead, if England can bowl well again who knows, Aussies have to bat considerably better than they did yesterday if they are to set us a decent target

146 is the lead, if England can bowl well again who knows, Aussies have to bat considerably better than they did yesterday if they are to set us a decent target
When I left Birmingham yesterday it was still overcast and very changeable. Is there still enough cloud for decent swing?

It's been hard to tell today with Johnson bowling arrow straight, perfect length, directly at 3rd slip all day.

When I left Birmingham yesterday it was still overcast and very changeable. Is there still enough cloud for decent swing?

It's been hard to tell today with Johnson bowling arrow straight, perfect length, directly at 3rd slip all day.
Jimmy is swinging it like a mo fo at the moment

Good bowling from Broad to get the limpet out, 9 needed

Back