thfcsteff
Fanny Walden
Was having a beer with a season ticket holder West Ham fan yesterday and something came up that @MartyFunkhouser and I chatted about last week. It was to do with the transition of Bale under AVB when that free role was created for him with a huge impact. My hammers mate said to me that if you want to see Kudus at his best then don't constrain him to either side. Give him that free role and let him wreak havoc. Get him on the inside attack spaces.
Can't say I've seen enough of Kudus yet to have a massive opinion but am wondering whether there will be a Poch like phase under RDZ when a quite fixed 4-2-3-1 becomes a very fluid one.
I think that's a really good observation and yes, it feels like he would benefit from a freer role which allows him to attack the channels rather than just wide spaces...