• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Telegraph Entrapment Scheme

Last edited:
I was also thinking of Martin Jol, I hope I'm wrong. He dealt with Italian clubs for Davids and Mido, and had (and still has) very close ties to Mino Raiola.

Honestly... I'd i was speculating it would be managers with a British background like allardyce

Poch seems to be the ultra professional man

But if ever things were going too well as a spurs fan now is possibly that time

If Poch isn't the model of integrity he appears to be, I'd lose a big chunk of my faith in humanity.

It's quite rare in football to fine someone who is strong but decent. It's why there's such obvious lineage between him and Bill Nich and Burkinshaw

If Poch isn't the model of integrity he appears to be, I'd lose a big chunk of my faith in humanity.

It's quite rare in football to fine someone who is strong but decent. It's why there's such obvious lineage between him and Bill Nich and Burkinshaw

I agree

He is too straight to be anything else from what I've seen but this is Spurs and with our luck....

But I just can't see him being involved at all

Who are these "other managers" mentioned by the twitterati?

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

Poch's perceived integrity aside I don't think Levy would tolerate it like other chairman might.

Perceived!
We all do a lot of that on here.
'They' are all human and thus have a full set of traits that in a given situation with correct attractant will royally screw up!

Levy, Poch or whoever.

Dont build people up, that way you will never be too shocked, disappointed and the real bitch, hurt!
One thing you can always be sure of, people will let you down.

Agree.

as strong as Levy is, hypothetically, there is nothing he can do to stop a manager being persuaded to go after a certain player

Perceived!
We all do a lot of that on here.
'They' are all human and thus have a full set of traits that in a given situation with correct attractant will royally screw up!

Levy, Poch or whoever.

Dont build people up, that way you will never be too shocked, disappointed and the real bitch, hurt!
One thing you can always be sure of, people will let you down.

I'm with you Lex!

Back