• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Spurs v Burnley****

Big big win, bearing in mind their home record. 2pts more than I had bargained for, 9pts of 5th (effectively 10 with GD),but played a game more. Getting nearer and nearer, but a long long way to go just yet

The more I see of him the more I can see him working for us

ive done a 180 on Zaha and would like him now - basically seems like the player we want N'jie/N'koudou to be - ship them out (along with Sissoko) and Zaha Lamela Eriksen Alli Son is a good crop of attacking mids

Where: Turf Moor
When : April Fools Day
At : 3pm

Assuming the injuries to Kane, Lamela,Rose and VJ's illness, the team really picks itself.

......................Lloris.......................

.......Dier...........Toby.........Verts..........

Walker........Wanny.......Dembele......Davies

......................Eriksen........................

..............Son.........Dele.....................

We have too much power in midfield and strangle them

2-0 Son and Dele

Oh no.....I fear I am turning into Lawro :(

COYS Badgers Ahoy!!!!

Ok guys you can now all thank me for my OMT - even the doubters, yes I'm looking at you Milo

I even got the score spot on and one of the scorers correct . I also jinxed Chelscum in the last man standing game!! Do I know my football or what!?!?

Deffo a Carlsberg weekend!!!!

Whew. Ground that one out. My gut feeling is that there were two keys that secured our second half dominance - firstly, the fact that Burnley tired as their man-oriented pressing (high up the field, almost up to Lloris at times) finally told on their legs, and secondly, the fact that Dembele came on and instantly forced Burnley a few yards back as spaces opened up around the field due to them having to commit multiple players when trying to close him down. Eriksen made the extra space count.

Janssen did okay - he held the ball up well the more the second half progressed, and laid it off fairly well. Toby, Jan, Dier, Davies and Trippier were solid. Alli was on and off - effective, but not really clinical in any sense. Son coming on was the right sub to make - he exploited the newly open spaces brilliantly for the second. Sissoko was....well, really bad, sadly. Dembele, as mentioned before, started running the game (alongside Eriksen) as soon as he came on. Winks and Wanyama were okay before their unfortunate injuries. Lloris had a few shots and crosses to deal with, but he was solid as ever.

Poch did well today - tried to rotate, got dealt a bad hand with injuries and still managed to pull out a valuable three points from a difficult ground.

Lastly, I hope Winks is okay - Wanyama's one didn't look *too* bad, but I'm scared for Winks. :(

Ok guys you can now all thank me for my OMT - even the doubters, yes I'm looking at you Milo

I even got the score spot on and one of the scorers correct . I also jinxed Chelscum in the last man standing game!! Do I know my football or what!?!?

Deffo a Carlsberg weekend!!!!

It just goes to show how good this team is that they can win despite your best efforts to sabotage it.

Very good win! Only their second home defeat this season? Great. not going to say what i hope will happen the coming week for obvious reasons - but coys! Get the fudge in!

Back