• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Sporting Clube de Portugal v Tottenham Hotspur FC ****

How we lost this game 2-0 is beyond me. We were the only team that looked like winning it. fudge off.

Well that was rubbish from us again.
Another team there for the taking and we fanny about and misplace pass after pass. Still waiting for us to click this season, been getting away with it until now.

I didn't watch the first half so dunno if we were brick, but start of the second we should've capitalised on our dominance.

Shown up for what we really have been all season. Bang average

Scorelines this season have flattered us

Sticking to the same core of players has made them very comfortable.

What Conte is thinking playing Royal and PEH every week when they are utter dross is beyond me. Son over Kulu when Kulu started the season like a train and looks the best player when coming on. Yes he is the manager and we are mere mortals but FFS we lost 2-0 so you lose nothing giving Bissouma and Spence minutes rather than odd job and toblerone foot

Back