• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

good player but still requires a lot of coaching e.g. too selfish after two goals
and too many times dilly-dallying when he could have let fly his shot after the first touch !

good player but still requires a lot of coaching e.g. too selfish after two goals
and too many times dilly-dallying when he could have let fly his shot after the first touch !

Are you referring to when Janssen laid him in and Calum Chambers faced him up; rather than taking the shot, he cut inside one more and stroked it past the stranded Calum Chambers and statuesque Victor Valdes?

Or when he foolishly drove into traffic, tried to beat 3 men, then dribbled back out, cut inside and curled it into the far corner past the hapless Victor Valdes?

I agree. He needs to sort it out.

Are you referring to when Janssen laid him in and Calum Chambers faced him up; rather than taking the shot, he cut inside one more and stroked it past the stranded Calum Chambers and statuesque Victor Valdes?

Or when he foolishly drove into traffic, tried to beat 3 men, then dribbled back out, cut inside and curled it into the far corner past the hapless Victor Valdes?

I agree. He needs to sort it out.
yep those come to mind first and foremost
a couple of times when he should have played the dummy and let others run on too - since he was a marked man after two goals...

Haven't seen the game yet but delighted for him. Really didn't understand the rumours linking him with a move away. He has had a much, much better 1st year than Lamela did and we all know how important Lamela is for us now.
I didn't understand the rumours either, as I was sure Poch would have seen his obvious talent last season when he was fit. But after Poch said Son wanted to leave, that explained it....

I didn't understand the rumours either, as I was sure Poch would have seen his obvious talent last season when he was fit. But after Poch said Son wanted to leave, that explained it....

I didn't see that at the time but googled it just now. Strange that he would've wanted to leave so soon. Hopefully his head is in a much better place now and he can enjoy being here as much as the others seem to.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/pochettino-mature-son-a-completely-different-person

Pochettino said: “It is difficult for all the players who come from outside England because the Premier League is the toughest league in the world and they need time to settle.

“After one year and the summer he is a different person – he’s more mature and he knows the league and he’s settled in fantastically now. When a front player scores goals it is easy for him to settle.”

And all those people who have been criticising Janssen please take note

Minutes per goal, PL 2016/17

68 ----- Son (4 goals)
70 ----- Aguero (5)
79 ----- Rashford (3)
80 ----- Iheanacho (2)
82 ----- Antonio (5)
97 ----- Lukaku (4)
107 --- Costa (5)
109 --- Capoue (4)
117 --- Sanchez (4)
128 --- Sterling (4)
128 --- Chadli (2)
133 --- Defoe (4)
133 --- Coutinho (3)
135 --- Ibrahimovic (4)

Nice one Son!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

Last edited:
IMG_0062.JPG Having just seen the highlights how clinical does his finishing look now! Think we'll be seeing his cheeky grin a lot this season.

Back