• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

it should also be pointed out that Conte has had the benefit of Kane actually trying, which is good for us now, but Nuno had to deal with him being a stroppy clam because he didn't get his move to City

I hear that, but we looked so blunt under Nuno, barely created any chances, covered the least ground of any team in the league and looked porous at the back. Nice bloke, just not a right fit for our club. He could do ok at a club like Everton or WBA.

Isn't that part of the managers job? Motivating players.

Absolutely, but they can’t move the needle more than 10%, it mostly has to come from within, a simple manager change can’t turn a determined stroppy gonads back into the player of year, especially when it’s an individual as talented as Kane.

He’s that much better than anybody else, that nothing happens on a football pitch that he hasn’t already decided would.

I hear that, but we looked so blunt under Nuno, barely created any chances, covered the least ground of any team in the league and looked porous at the back. Nice bloke, just not a right fit for our club. He could do ok at a club like Everton or WBA.

Yes, but he didn’t have long, and we have looked like that at times under every manager we have ever had.

He was a symptom rather than the disease imo.

The disease is s pur sy, and I wager we’ll see it again this season, even with Conte.

I understand that sentiment, but let’s not forget the amount of bottling it these players have done under managers other than Nuno.

It wasn’t that many weeks ago we shat ourselves against Wolves and Southampton under Conte too.

I hope we can see the season out with proper form, but I trust very few of these clams.

Since he took over, only City and Liverpool have won more points than us.
And that's him coming in cold partway through a season.

Yes, but he didn’t have long, and we have looked like that at times under every manager we have ever had.

The disease is s pur sy, and I wager we’ll see it again this season, even with Conte.

What, then, is the cure in your opinion?

this is one of those games where literally anybody else, let alone someone as good as Bergwijn, would be doing a better job than Son, he's fudged up absolutely everything in this first half hour

Only have to look at my argument a few pages back, this performance proves my point.

It’s ok though as he has scored goals.

fudging told ya

What that we should have dropped son after scoring 6 goals in the last 3 games? You're trippin.

when he's bad he's like an extra opposition player, should have been subbed off far earlier

I think generally the recent discussion has been between those he think he can be so good that he should always be on the pitch, and those that think when he's off form someone else should get a chance, rather than that he should have been dropped for today

He gets a lot of criticism. Was surprised how late Conte left it to bring Bergwijn on for him, though equally given our desperation, I’d have taken off a CB rather than Son

Back