• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, your final thoughts 2011-2012 season?

Pathetic record for such a large supporter base we have, in all honesty. Well done Redknapp, though.
I was shocked when I came across the stat on Twitter from the great Norman Giller. I'm not a Harry fanboy and we all can see his faults etc but the club has been on the up since BMJ's two fifth finishes and Ramos's League Cup pot. With the stadium project to come to fruition this club is on the right road and I still think Redknapp has a part to play. It's been quite an exciting past few years IMO.

Foy for me. That game we actually drew, because frankly that "offside" goal was a shockingly, shockingly bad call that should never have been given.

It didn't help that he had all the Stoke team's dingdongs in his mouth the whole fudging game either.

Still bitter? Hell yes.

I'm actually a little exahausted saying the same thing. it wont change anything cause we grown ass men with our own stubborn minds

i am happy we are 4th ,
i am disappointed we didnt take third.
I can clearly see that this was down to confidence and form, something every team and every player suffers from.
i know my team is a quality unit......,
we are consistency away from something really special
Right now i can see that an opportunity was lost but i am not bitter cause i got what i wanted. 4th place and a shot at the CL again in august
Liverpool spent loads nowhere near us
chelsea tried to bully us for modric and signed a top class international in mata....we left them behind
we can compete against anyone in the country and we can do this on a budget. imagine if we really invest now in the market
Looking forward to summer and al the sexy rumours
i heard again that levy says not for sale at any price for our best players. this makes me happy.....now that he has said that, i'm backing him on that statement to the end
Its been a good season all things considered
Love you all..........

P.S
cheer up. we went to war and came out of it looking 'alright'

I'm actually a little exahausted saying the same thing. it wont change anything cause we grown ass men with our own stubborn minds

i am happy we are 4th ,
I can clearly see that this was down to confidence and form, something every team and every player suffers from.
Right now i can see that an opportunity was lost but i am not bitter cause i got what i wanted. 4th place and a shot at the CL again in august
chelsea tried to bully us for modric and signed a top class international in mata....we left them behind
we can compete against anyone in the country and we can do this on a budget. imagine if we really invest now in the market
i heard again that levy says not for sale at any price for our best players. this makes me happy.....now that he has said that, i'm backing him on that statement to the end
Love you all..........

P.S

Spot on.

i am happy we are 4th ,
Love you all..........

P.S

=D>=D>

Spurs have finished in the top six for three seasons running. This puts things in a little perspective. A bit gutted not to get third BUT historically this is our best period in almost half a century.

Big deal - would rather have finished 7th twice and won something.

We are the 11th richest club in the world - our ticket prices are probably in the the five most expensive, finishing in the top 6 means we finished above clubs with smaller incomes. Villa, Wigan, West Brom and others.

It is really not such a great achievement, it's just that during the sugar era we were terrible.

Bit gutted for them that they got mugged by Foy at Stoke though.

Stoke v Tottenham
Stoke v Arsenal
Stoke v Bolton

All three matches handed to Stoke on a plate by Foy. Surely it doesn't take a Panarama special to prove this guy is taking bribes from someone at that club?

Losing 17 in 5 years aint nothing to write home about. Need to make our ground more of a fortress

let go there and raid their players

martin petrov would be a good squad player IMO

Should have signed him 5 years ago. We clearly needed a left-winger, here was one that was cheap, available, wanted to come and was the best mate of our star player. I think Jol wanted him but Comolli didn't. If we'd got him then Berbatov and Jol may both have stayed at Tottenham.

Big deal - would rather have finished 7th twice and won something.

We are the 11th richest club in the world - our ticket prices are probably in the the five most expensive, finishing in the top 6 means we finished above clubs with smaller incomes. Villa, Wigan, West Brom and others.

It is really not such a great achievement, it's just that during the sugar era we were terrible.

This.

We have won nothing. My minimum expectation for the season was to qualify for the CL. We have not done that...... yet.

There have been some stunning result between the top five sides this year:

Man Utd 1 Emirates Marketing Project 6
Man Utd 8 Arsenal 2
Chelsea 3 Arsenal 5
Tottenham 5 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3 Man Utd 0

as well as other fabulous games and scorelines, 4-4, 3-3.

In a lot of ways, we may well look back on this as being a wretched season for THFC. But we've had a share of grat moments.... Maybe not a fair share, but we have had our moments.

Should have signed him 5 years ago. We clearly needed a left-winger, here was one that was cheap, available, wanted to come and was the best mate of our star player. I think Jol wanted him but Comolli didn't. If we'd got him then Berbatov and Jol may both have stayed at Tottenham.

Petrov was one of the first crazy money signings City made. We were in for him, but they blew us out of the water with salary.

Back