• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So called travellers

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Why are the liberal elite in this country so quick to defend them.

The wife said to me last night about the policeman who was murdered and the age of the ones they arrested. I said probably travellers.

Your so quick to judge people I get told. Yeah but rarely fcuking wrong about these things.

Should mention her indoors is Irish and does not like them. But hey she comes from a country where they actually crack down on them and use laws to move them on.

Anyone tries to say that in this country and we get told were racist. These travellers are tax dogging scum who are involved with criminality.

I never had a problem with Muslims. You had a few psycho ones in mosques in London but 99% of them were alright same as all communities have small sections of undesirables.

But the gypos they offer nothing to the country.

I want so much of Corbyn offers for society the NHS the railways, gone off him over Europe but a big issue is how soft the left are on criminals. When criminals will target the left's core voter base.

Also think Tommy Robinson is weak. He picks on Muslims because most are quiet and want a normal life but he does not highlight the gypos because they would come back at him.

Someone needs to rid this country of this scum element. The crime rate would drop and the gene pool would improve.

Some broke into a field near us recently.

As they were leaving the council sent in contractors to clean the park (including picking up both canine and human faeces). Apparently the kids were watching them clean up and then just bricking on the bits of field they'd just cleaned.

As they were leaving the council sent in contractors to clean the park (including picking up both canine and human faeces). Apparently the kids were watching them clean up and then just bricking on the bits of field they'd just cleaned.

Broke onto a field in Brighton and stopped children's football from being played in the summer holidays.

Should be a inquiry in the house to see how much traveller activity costs the country.

Similar situation where I am. A group of travelers parked outside a school/ leisure centre last month. Obviously the council need to go through the channels which involves giving them notice, letting them know what date etc... and then a couple of weeks ago group moved from the school into a public field which is used for football about a 5min drive away from where they were.

They were outside a 24/7 Tesco’s and Tesco’s had to adjust their hours accordingly so that it was shut at night when the customer-thieving Traveller ratio means it’s not in their interests to stay open.

In the end the end the group got moved on again, leaving all kinds of bedding, furniture, and litter behind - and I brick you not, last week they went back to the exact same place again outside Tesco’s.

Again, Tesco’s adjusted their hours and the council are going through all the ‘usual channels’ again. But they were literally gone a fortnight.

To make matters worse a different group of travelers have pitched up outside the school/ leisure centre that the original group were at.

I’ve been living somewhere else the last few years but couldn’t believe it when I was told the same group of travelers had been on that field 5 times already this year.

One can try to be PC about it, but I've never had a pleasant experience with travellers. I had a group in a car once try to stop us pretending to be police, then trying to run us off the road when we sped away. The kids have behaved as feral as one can be in civilised society from my personal experience too.

I think that gypsy wedding show romanticised them.

Maybe a hard border in Northern Ireland won't be such a bad thing. It might curtail the summer pillaging expeditions to the home counties.

One can try to be PC about it, but I've never had a pleasant experience with travellers. I had a group in a car once try to stop us pretending to be police, then trying to run us off the road when we sped away. The kids have behaved as feral as one can be in civilised society from my personal experience too.

I think that gypsy wedding show romanticised them.

Could not agree more, do not understand why the political class are so keen to defend a group of people who are criminals and who evade tax and contribute nothing to society. I am so liberal in so many ways, Gay, Muslims I am ok with immigration and think asylum seekers have usually come from terrible backgrounds. But these so called travellers offer nothing and do nothing.

Could not agree more, do not understand why the political class are so keen to defend a group of people who are criminals and who evade tax and contribute nothing to society. I am so liberal in so many ways, Gay, Muslims I am ok with immigration and think asylum seekers have usually come from terrible backgrounds. But these so called travellers offer nothing and do nothing.

I guess those tens of thousands that the Nazis gassed has something to do with the tolerance. For this reason, I am uncomfortable with this debate.

I guess those tens of thousands that the Nazis gassed has something to do with the tolerance. For this reason, I am uncomfortable with this debate.

They were Romany Gypsies. They are quite different people/ethnic background/cultures to the Irish Tinkers you get in the UK.

Well when I was kid I went to school with Gypsies in Waltham Cross. Not the same then? So there are real Gypsies and pretend ones. The ones I went to school with did not have Irish accents and had European names.

They were Romany Gypsies. They are quite different people/ethnic background/cultures to the Irish Tinkers you get in the UK.

So what is the back story of these people. I remember that the Gypsies I associated with as a kid also had a bad rap, as they still do in Central Europe.

I guess we need to be a bit more precise in our naming of these people then, because to my mind Gypsies are Romani people. these are the people I referred to above.

Last edited:
Gypsies are from Central Europe. They are a distinct racial group who migrated from India in something like the thirteenth century. There have been a few in the UK over the centuries in their colourful horse-pulled wagons, but there have never been a lot here. In the last decade there have been quite a few more though - they've come from places like Slovakia - areas like Page Hall in Sheffield now has a big community of them. They tend to be fairly dark skinned - the word gypsy is derived from Egyptian, because that's where people (wrongly) assumed they were from.

Tinkers are from Ireland. They aren't a racial group. They're just a group that have adopted a lifestyle of commuting to home counties England every summer in their caravans to build crap drives, beg and rob. It's been going for 150-200 years. This is the group people like Tyson Fury are from

Gypsies are from Central Europe. They are a distinct racial group who migrated from India in something like the thirteenth century. There have been a few in the UK over the centuries in their colourful horse-pulled wagons, but there have never been a lot here. In the last decade there have been quite a few more though - they've come from places like Slovakia - areas like Page Hall in Sheffield now has a big community of them. They tend to be fairly dark skinned - the word gypsy is derived from Egyptian, because that's where people (wrongly) assumed they were from.

• Tinkers are from Ireland. They aren't a racial group. They're just a group that have adopted a lifestyle of commuting to home counties England every summer in their caravans to build crap drives, beg and rob. It's been going for 150-200 years. This is the group people like Tyson Fury are from
I dunno about that. Just looking at them you can tell there’s something genetically off about them from all the inbreeding!

They are scum

I was working in a shop once selling watches as a college Job and one came in and said "do you fancy my wife" I said no and he said "Why not you calling her ugly?" and went mental at me, asked me again I said yes and went mental again. Was a right tuck up and I nearly got my head kicked in for no reason.

Then a group of them made threats to me to be an inside man on robbing the place.

They can all burn as far as I am concerned and not just for my experience, for the experiences of them moving near where I used to live and the carnage they caused doing so.

Feral scum, which is no surprise given they seem to be allowed to live the way they do and raise children outside of what's considered correct and proper.

Taking their children away and putting them in to care should be the obvious long-term solution to the problem.

Back