• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Scored twice on his debut... Could have been an great option for us actually though he probably wanted regular football after his Anfield nightmare
I suspect he's been around plenty long enough to realise he's very unlikely to be anything more than 2nd choice at best with us.

Time to pack up this thread lads, Emirates Marketing Project have come sniffing so the fee is now gonna rocket. If he goes there then I think for once I'll be blaming Levy for not sorting it out sooner.

IF he goes there, then so be it. But I really worry for the English players that go to City just to sit on the bench and eventually leave. I think Sterling apart they just want Home grown players for their squad Quota. They are the next Rodwell or Sinclair waiting to happen. And its going to happen to Delph as well.

I suspect any story about City being in for Berahino is more something that Brom have put out to a) hurry us up to bid or b) push up our opening bid offer.

If City were really in for Berahino they would have tied up a transfer long ago, in fact probably before they signed Sterling...nothing to see here lads...

:eek:

I suspect any story about City being in for Berahino is more something that Brom have put out to a) hurry us up to bid or b) push up our opening bid offer.

If City were really in for Berahino they would have tied up a transfer long ago, in fact probably before they signed Sterling...nothing to see here lads...

:eek:
I hope you're right, but by that token City would not be doing any dealings late in the window and that's not the case. The Jovetic loan and Dzeko likely going to Roma might mean they need to fill a 3rd striker position and Berahino is an obvious target. Someone needs to lock their DoF in a room and beat into his head that Austin is better. :p

i just cannot believe we havent signed him by now. Fits all the criteria. This was one we should have tied up before pre season.

Il give it another 48 hrs, if nothing happens then he will be off elsewhere imo. Good luck to the lad, star in the making

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have just brought in a striker and spent more than they have in a long time ... I can't see them spending the money needed for Berahino personally

I also see city playing one up front this season with a number 10 type behind so I don't think they will be after a striker ... But this is city

Hmm push for Europe or play for Newcastl and fight relegation, hmmm what a choice to have to make.
We all know that ££££££££££££££££ is the mighty decider. if he is really on only 15k at West Brom then he is going to do where money wise anywhere. Also people saying he fits our criteria. Yes he is young and has re-sale value. But DL said 15m was about the range he likes to buy in. That is because Soldado has stunk the place up and Lamela still has not hit the heights and may well not at all.

i just cannot believe we havent signed him by now. Fits all the criteria. This was one we should have tied up before pre season.

Il give it another 48 hrs, if nothing happens then he will be off elsewhere imo. Good luck to the lad, star in the making

Obviously if you're right about him being a star in the making he fits all the criteria... That's very much an opinion though and not an objective criteria.

How much do you think the club should be willing to pay for him?

Bit of a BERAHINO update…

I've never claimed to be an ITK of any sorts, but a very good friend of mine who owns a high-end lettings agents in North London has just text telling me to lump on Berahino signing for Spurs next week. They're sorting his flat for him at the moment ;o)
GG itk greater than all other itk. Thanks for the update, fingers crossed it comes off.

Back