• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

I love that Mason has this as his Twitter banner. Master and protege

1500x500

I remember Mason flinging his arms around in perplexed frustration when Conte made some mad substitute e.g. bringing on Sanchez when we needed a goal, I forget the specific sub.

And likewise he was shouting at Stellini (under his hand) as the goals flew in for Newcash, so he wanted to change things on both occasions.

Will be interesting to see what he does, but I do not expect some sudden brilliant performance. Hopefully just a solid 0-0 foundation, lots of heart, perhaps a flash of brilliance from Danjuma.

Notes:
a) Son cannot play with his back to goal, he can only break forwards with the ball in front of him.
b) Kulu has needed dropping for months.

Youth career
1997–2008
Tottenham Hotspur

Managerial career
2014–2017
Tottenham Hotspur U23s (assistant)
2017–2018 Tottenham Hotspur U18s (assistant)
2018–2019 Tottenham Hotspur U18s
2019–2021 Fulham (coach)
2021–2022 AFC Bournemouth (assistant)
2022–2023 Club Brugge (assistant)
2023- Tottenham Hotspur(acting assistant)

Gave up football through injury and got his coaching badges at the age of 20. Recently been following Scott Parker around as a coach.

good luck to him.

Youth career
1997–2008
Tottenham Hotspur

Managerial career
2014–2017
Tottenham Hotspur U23s (assistant)
2017–2018 Tottenham Hotspur U18s (assistant)
2018–2019 Tottenham Hotspur U18s
2019–2021 Fulham (coach)
2021–2022 AFC Bournemouth (assistant)
2022–2023 Club Brugge (assistant)
2023- Tottenham Hotspur(acting assistant)

Gave up football through injury and got his coaching badges at the age of 20. Recently been following Scott Parker around as a coach.

good luck to him.
Left Asst Manager job at Club Brugge to be our interim? Sounds like he's someone we want around the club long term in some capacity.

I remember Mason flinging his arms around in perplexed frustration when Conte made some mad substitute e.g. bringing on Sanchez when we needed a goal, I forget the specific sub.

And likewise he was shouting at Stellini (under his hand) as the goals flew in for Newcash, so he wanted to change things on both occasions.

Will be interesting to see what he does, but I do not expect some sudden brilliant performance. Hopefully just a solid 0-0 foundation, lots of heart, perhaps a flash of brilliance from Danjuma.

Notes:
a) Son cannot play with his back to goal, he can only break forwards with the ball in front of him.
b) Kulu has needed dropping for months.

Will be interesting to see who he picks. Can easily see Danjuma getting Kulu's place in the starting XI. Hope Sarr gets more minutes as well.

Back