• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rough highlights of Prem teams' transfer windows

Bullet

Luka Modric
It can be hard to keep up with all the comings and goings, so it would be good to keep a rough eye on the HIGHLIGHTS (not minutiae) of our rivals and other teams with pretensions of being around the top half of the Prem, despite being brick.

Because it doesn't only matter how well Spurs' transfer window goes... it is all relative to how well our rivals are doing, in the chase for glory.

I'm only listing the top few ins and outs of players I have heard of i.e. they played last year or might play this year, not all the chod.

City are losing ??? and brought in ??? ........ (and could/should be deducted points, court case outcome at end of Nov)

Pool are losing Matip/Thiago and brought in ???

Arse are losing ??? and brought in ???

Manure are losing Varane/Martial and brought in ???

Villa are losing Luiz and brought in Maatsen/Iling-Junior/Barkley

Newcash are losing Karius/Anderson (Almiron? Guimaraes? Tonali?) and brought in Kelly/Hall

Cheats are losing Silva/Ziyech/Maatsen and brought in Tosin/Dewsbury-Hall ........... (are they having points deducted?)

Wet Spam are losing Paqueta/Ogbonna/Johnson/Benrahma and brought in Kilman?

Spurs Losing Dier/Perisic/Sess/Tanganga/Ndombele/Rodon and brought in Werner/Bergvall/Gray

I'm sure there are various names and/or rumours I'm missing above, any you can spot?
It will be interesting to note key losses e.g. Cheats losing Silva, Manure losing Varane, Villa losing Luiz

Last edited:
Hmm, Kilman's okay. But they've overpaid a bit there I feel.
Looks like Alvarez has picked up a bad injury and combine that with Paqueta's betting issue, suddenly they need to do a fair bit more just to stand still.
Kilman is ok, not a bad CB at all but £40m? Thats the same price as Van De Ven, and we paid £25m (including add-ons) for Dragusin. Its the good old English nationality/Premier League tax, there is far better value out there....

Back