• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

@spurspanyol 11h Just to correct @neilashton_ AGAIN. Soldado was NOT offered to Spurs EVER, let alone last January. That was Negredo. And you get paid. Ha!

@neilashton_ 2h @spurspanyol didn't realise you we're involved in club's transfer negotiations. ;-)

@spurspanyol 2h @neilashton_ I seem to know more than you at least. ;-)

@spurspanyol 30m To those asking about a deal being "imminent" or not: It only lacks Levy's signature. When he signs it'll move very fast.

:ross: please tell me he forgot the slash.

@spurspanyol 11h Just to correct @neilashton_ AGAIN. Soldado was NOT offered to Spurs EVER, let alone last January. That was Negredo. And you get paid. Ha!

@neilashton_ 2h @spurspanyol didn't realise you we're involved in club's transfer negotiations. ;-)

@spurspanyol 2h @neilashton_ I seem to know more than you at least. ;-)

@spurspanyol 30m To those asking about a deal being "imminent" or not: It only lacks Levy's signature. When he signs it'll move very fast.

but Levy has gone on holiday :lol:

fcuking typical

So they have to sell Soldado because they're drowning in debt, but can afford to spend all of that money on Torres, who on top of that is going to demand significantly higher wages... Right, got it.

So they have to sell Soldado because they're drowning in debt, but can afford to spend all of that money on Torres, who on top of that is going to demand significantly higher wages... Right, got it.

They have demanded the payment over two years from us, if you believe the sources, whats to stop them trying to pay Chelsea over 6?

no doubt if they think we are getting lots of bale money that's the sticking point in negotiations.....trying to get all the fee as quickly as possible.

Still hope we can get this done.

Bobby speaks..............

Valencia forward Roberto Soldado is remaining tight-lipped about his possible move to Tottenham.

The London side have made the 28-year-old forward one of their top transfer targets this summer and are believed to be in negotiations with the Spanish team at the moment.

Valencia are believed to want the full £26m needed to trigger a release clause in the contract of Soldado, who netted 30 goals in 46 appearances last season.

And Spurs are believed to be confident of landing the Spanish international but the player himself is refusing to comment on the prospective move.

"I do not know what is going on at the moment," he said. "At the moment, I cannot say anything.

"We will wait to see what happens. When the right time comes, I will speak, as I always have done."

Spurs have already signed Brazilian midfielder Paulinho and Belgian winger Nacer Chadli this summer and will be hoping to make Soldado their third acquisition.

Bobby speaks..............

Valencia forward Roberto Soldado is remaining tight-lipped about his possible move to Tottenham.

The London side have made the 28-year-old forward one of their top transfer targets this summer and are believed to be in negotiations with the Spanish team at the moment.

Valencia are believed to want the full £26m needed to trigger a release clause in the contract of Soldado, who netted 30 goals in 46 appearances last season.

And Spurs are believed to be confident of landing the Spanish international but the player himself is refusing to comment on the prospective move.

"I do not know what is going on at the moment," he said. "At the moment, I cannot say anything.

"We will wait to see what happens. When the right time comes, I will speak, as I always have done."

Spurs have already signed Brazilian midfielder Paulinho and Belgian winger Nacer Chadli this summer and will be hoping to make Soldado their third acquisition.

Sounds good.

Levy better crack on with the Soldado deal because if he sells Bale what he's going to realise is that not only will he be trying to convince players to come to a team which isnt in the CL, but its also a club which sells its biggest names.
Paulinho was v quick to tell everyone that he'd been told we wouldnt be selling Bale - that suggests he and/or his agent asked which in turns shows players take that sort of thing into account. I hope Soldado doesnt start questioning the wisdom of a move to Spurs in light of our biggest player (and the man he'd be playing alongside) apparently moving closer to the exit door.

Paulinho was v quick to tell everyone that he'd been told we wouldnt be selling Bale - that suggests he and/or his agent asked which in turns shows players take that sort of thing into account.

I think this can be turned around... look how joining Spurs has lead to stellar things for former players... Berbatov to Man U, Modric to RM, Bale to.... this is a club that transforms players into megastars... I'll have some of that thanks very much.

Back