• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Reminiscing about past World Cups

I guess World Cup is not just about football or sports. They are part of life which you have to come across while you are growing up. They are a welcome break from the hardship of daily life. Feeling a bid sad this WC is going to finish soon.

I know, supporting Spurs can really take its toll.

I know, supporting Spurs can really take its toll.

I think if Spurs are winning trophies on a regular basis, our view on football will be totally different. But World Cup will still be special. You can't really compare WC with any other sporting events. It is not often you get to watch any global sporting event continously for 1 month. Not even Olympics run that long. I think only WC make the entire world stop and watch. And only WC affects your daily life for 1 month. Doesn't matter how good or bad a WC is, it is still enjoyable to watch, making you forget all your problems for 1 month. Feeling sad that only left 4 matches to go in this WC.

Back