• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Drăgușin

It's nice that Radu's agent has finally signed up to GG right? :D

Unfortunate moment that makes things a little iffier for the rest of the group / league stage. Defenders are judged by these single moments and for someone who could really do with the game time, it wasn't ideal. The young lad has got a bit of making up to his teammates and manager - FWIW he appears to have the right attitude to do so.
It was his first real serious mistake, and it didn't cost us, so I can forgive him for it.

Romero has cost us how many potential point this season already? Left Vardy with free header, spends far to long on the ball, deciding what to do, allowing the opposition to re-organise and have enough time to make a cup tea. Weak against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and should have done a lot more to stop that header... Then run to the half way line leaving the defence exposed and cost us another goal. Whilst Vardy was certainly his fault, there are arguments for the other two as well.

Yes, Romero, can be a world class player, probably one of the best in the world. But then world class players don't switch off as often as he does, it was a problem in the 2nd half of last season, and it has already been a problem this season.

From what I have seen of Drag, he had a blinding Euro's, he is a better passer of the ball, faster, doesn't switch off as much and plays the ball out from the back much quicker. Maybe not as good as Romero in raw defending when he is switched on, but he is plenty good and better in other areas.

How many times did Romero get a ban and sending off last season?

Still think it's just the one game, but not sure.

If 3 games we can always mix it up a bit. Romero and VdV one week, Udogie and Romero the next with Davies playing a mix of CB and LB. Or play Gray or Dorrington at CB if Ange wants to really mix it up.

But would have been good to have Spence available, for him and us.
Let's hope it's just the one game.

He made a mistake, got caught with bad touch/body shape, his team bailed him out.

Really doesn't change the impression of him as a player

Even at Dragu's age, I'm guessing it would take some getting used to not having a full-back to pass to in that situation. In almost every game he's ever played at any level he wouldn't be that isolated. Next time I'm guessing he would just pass it to the keeper.

Back