• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2024

Kulu just broke free on the halfway line but was hacked down. Player got a.yellow but probably a red in a real game.
Borderline. Still a lot to do. He was heading a bit outwards and there was another defender on the half way line more centrally.

Did they play in the training game?

I haven't seen anything on our training since flying out there. But last 2 games have seen some up top for 45mins and then those 3 taking turns for the other 45.

If Lankshear has been as impressive as reports, I thought he might start getting longer than 20mins.

Lankshear Moore and Veliz scored in the training game.

We made everyone have a double training session when we arrived in Japan, so the players are being worked very hard

I would like to see all starters replaced at 60 mins

Back