• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Shame we are playing in this event in the states when we could have been playing in "a fantastic tournament" like Liverpool, it's a rare event when you ca get world class side of the calibre of Palace, WBA and Leicester together to thrill the watching world.

Wonder if they will count in their trophy haul to try and catch up with United. The Scousers were crestfallen when United passed their trophy haul

Wonder if they will count in their trophy haul to try and catch up with United. The Scousers were crestfallen when United passed their trophy haul

Reading RAWK and Red Cafe, they're both laughing at the other side for winning Mickey Mouse trophies and having pitch invasions.

In addition, RedCafe are moaning about the amounts City are spending while RAWK pretend Everton fans are the bitter ones.

Good win last night. Nodded off 30mins before ko, gutted now.

Decent result fors ure, but as many have said we cant always read too much into preseason, but I suppose its better to be winning 4-2 than losing 4-2, and better to be playing PSG,Juventus,Roma and City than Stevenage,Barnet and Southend United

Reading RAWK and Red Cafe, they're both laughing at the other side for winning Mickey Mouse trophies and having pitch invasions.

In addition, RedCafe are moaning about the amounts City are spending while RAWK pretend Everton fans are the bitter ones.

I love listening to the Liverpool fans at work, it know seems their seasons have become a matter of making sure they finish above Everton. Long may it stay that way

CCV had abit of a mare didn't he.

I think CCV needs game time. Not all young players necessarily need to go on loan to get minutes, games and real experience but I feel he is one that could benefit greatly from a loan spell. Centre backs get better with experience

I think CCV needs game time. Not all young players necessarily need to go on loan to get minutes, games and real experience but I feel he is one that could benefit greatly from a loan spell. Centre backs get better with experience

Looked better last season when he played more IMO

I've had a look at Woolwich mania as my son said it was funny, we got it all wrong in our game against Paris, we should have followed the master plan set by the great tactician Mr Magoo. Should have played our young players out of position to test their mentality, also after watching their superb display many are sure they are just 1 or 2 players off winning the league. We might as well pack up and go home.

Just seen the highlights. Decent result. Right hand side slightly worrying as we got cut apart there twicefor the goals, but it's pre season and Trippier will be playing won't he, plus Verts (not sure if he played was it's CCV?).

Good for Eriksen and Kane to score as well as Dier and Toby, hope they can get a few more this season.

I saw the whole game, CCV & KWP got done a couple of times by a very good PSG side, the minute we swapped to a little more experience in the 2nd half, looked comfortable.

For a first run out, it was a very good display, similar to many games last season against better sides, they had an early 10 minutes of pressure then we gradually got more control and looked like the Spurs machine.

Biggest issue was not much learned, our first 11 all looked good, Eriksen, Dembele, Dier, Toby, etc. Probably best "unexpected" performance went to Wimmer who looked completely comfortable and certainly stated his case vs. giving a CCV a shot this season. Vorm continues to look a good #2. Scoreline could have been better, Dele & Eriksen each had a chance that should have been put away.

Good to see Winks get some time, looked a little off the pace, but that will come with time. Still say we could do with a signing just to add something different, this side will be competitive again, but an option or two might help.

All that matters in these games is fitness and form.... if the players come out of every game that it fitter and match ready for Poocastle then that's enough

Back