• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Wonder how long GKN will be given. I'm rather keen for him to really get a chance to show what he is capable of.

I can't see him doing much with us, we have too many good players. He's proficient, but ultimately isn't fast enough or skillful enough imo. Age is on his side though.

Dembele absolutely monstering it. Looks very fit.

Wtf is that little clam Jese doing!? Could have really injured Dele Alli with that tackle.. Should be off too

How do those mistakes differ from those from these more experienced players? Dier giving the ball away after 5 minutes deep in our half is one of the worst mistake from our lads. Had that been one of the youngsters you probably would have seen that as evidence that he's not ready?
Not based on a single action. I like KWP, he's good going forward, though a bit easy to read, but I wouldn't be confident with him being right back for other than the occasional game. Might be better suited as a wing back in a 3-5-2 at the moment.

Yeah Davies has been great. Trippier has done well, but with Son and Lamela injured our attacking options are brick. GKN did well for himself, but he's not at the same level as the others.

Back