robp135
Young-Pyo Lee
We could have just not gone and started a needless war with Iran and done the whole world a favour with cost of living
Be a strech to blame Burnham for that one.
We could have just not gone and started a needless war with Iran and done the whole world a favour with cost of living
The Greens haven't cared about 'Green' issues for yearsThe Green Party's clear and obvious failings should be seen for what they are. Most of us would like our envions cleaner, tidier and less polluted. We'd like to see our ocean's flourish, our heathland's abound with life, our forests swell with life, our floodplains sensibly managed and our green spaces well managed and free to be enjoyed by all. All of that should be policy for a balanced mainstream party capable of unity, careful planning and effective implementation.
On a number of visits to Brighton, all I saw around me was filth and chaos. Overflowing bins, crap everywhere and it was hard to understand how a 'Green Party" could not manage such simple tenets.
This latest nonsense is just 'of the time', an opportunity to continue to peddle Student Union politics, to further fan the flames of division and misunderstanding. You'd expect that such harmful, divisive language would exist at polar opposites to what The Greens should stand for but are polar opposites linear or more cyclical? Too many gimmicks, too many self adulating confidence tricksters and now levels of hypocrisy rarely seen. The Greens moving so far left they have ended up right. Defining these various, nuanced 'Isms' and 'Ides' isn't really compatible with modern sensationalism.
That's the a27 for ya![]()
The road system is a test to navigate granted (unless you're local). And parking costs have gone thru the roof.
That said getting the train in drops you right in the mix at the top of Queens Road.
Twice we nearly moved to Brighton but I guess I wouldn't own the house I live in now if we did. You can't save money in Brighton!, too much to see and do.
So what!?I've been to Hastings and I've been to Brighton - I've been to Eastbourne toooo...
![]()
We could have just not gone and started a needless war with Iran and done the whole world a favour with cost of living
Last time i was there waiting waiting waiting for the bus some bloke walked up the road backwards. He was still walking backwards when the buss passed him some time later.
Lots of reverse entropy around those parts too.There's some good mushroom picking spots round there
Parking has indeed become quite challenging. I'm also mindful that a round-trip from Crowborough now costs me £20 in Diesel alone. I may have to be a BW sometime soon as there is a bus.The road system is a test to navigate granted (unless you're local). And parking costs have gone thru the roof.
That said getting the train in drops you right in the mix at the top of Queens Road.
Twice we nearly moved to Brighton but I guess I wouldn't own the house I live in now if we did. You can't save money in Brighton!, too much to see and do.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.