• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

The Green Party's clear and obvious failings should be seen for what they are. Most of us would like our envions cleaner, tidier and less polluted. We'd like to see our ocean's flourish, our heathland's abound with life, our forests swell with life, our floodplains sensibly managed and our green spaces well managed and free to be enjoyed by all. All of that should be policy for a balanced mainstream party capable of unity, careful planning and effective implementation.

On a number of visits to Brighton, all I saw around me was filth and chaos. Overflowing bins, crap everywhere and it was hard to understand how a 'Green Party" could not manage such simple tenets.

This latest nonsense is just 'of the time', an opportunity to continue to peddle Student Union politics, to further fan the flames of division and misunderstanding. You'd expect that such harmful, divisive language would exist at polar opposites to what The Greens should stand for but are polar opposites linear or more cyclical? Too many gimmicks, too many self adulating confidence tricksters and now levels of hypocrisy rarely seen. The Greens moving so far left they have ended up right. Defining these various, nuanced 'Isms' and 'Ides' isn't really compatible with modern sensationalism.
The Greens haven't cared about 'Green' issues for years
 
The road system is a test to navigate granted (unless you're local). And parking costs have gone thru the roof.

That said getting the train in drops you right in the mix at the top of Queens Road.

Twice we nearly moved to Brighton but I guess I wouldn't own the house I live in now if we did. You can't save money in Brighton!, too much to see and do.

I've been to Hastings and I've been to Brighton - I've been to Eastbourne toooo...

😉🤣
 
The road system is a test to navigate granted (unless you're local). And parking costs have gone thru the roof.

That said getting the train in drops you right in the mix at the top of Queens Road.

Twice we nearly moved to Brighton but I guess I wouldn't own the house I live in now if we did. You can't save money in Brighton!, too much to see and do.
Parking has indeed become quite challenging. I'm also mindful that a round-trip from Crowborough now costs me £20 in Diesel alone. I may have to be a BW sometime soon as there is a bus.
 
Back