• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Because they listen but still push the party agenda.
Have been encouraged by Starmer, he's setting things down clearly and on a sustainable, realistic timescale.
Being insincere and telling people what they want to hear is a load of old gonad*s. Especially if your elected to govern.

I agree with you on Starmer.

Creating it, not reducing it
LG1KN-Q4_400x400.png

So, are we tired of them stealing from us yet?

Given that it took 14 years for the last lot of out and out crooks to be rumbled, I’d say that people will be happy with some serious people to be in government for a decade or more; so I’d get used to paying that additional 20% on school fees if I were you, and maybe put plenty aside for the other taxes coming your way. ;)

So, are we tired of them stealing from us yet?

There is a place for genuinely qualified to be appointed, irrespective of whether they've donated or not.
Those kind of professional and political connections are inevitable, and nobody with any sense or understanding of governance would have an issue with it.
It's a far cry for Chris Grayling setting up a boat company with no boats or Michelle Moan profiteering.

They won't. They only get tired of it when the party stealing from us doesn't align with their politics.
Well your actually correct and a lot of the problems with the country were magnified by people who hate the Conservatives.

But the Conservatives were awful so I will turn a blind eye to the crony appointments if the country were to improve a bit.

Back