• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Similar for me. I might wear an England shirt when England play or if I go for a run but I wouldn’t wear one any other time. Nor do I own an flag but I don’t care if people want to be patriotic.
Im glad I found one other person on the board who I understand on this subject.

We were meant to be in Florence this weekend for the opening of the tour, personal family situation means we will be in the new forest. But we will be in Nice for the final stage and I can assure you the will be flags from loads of countries being flown and I doubt one racist.

Never been to a mountain stage of the tour de France but would love to for the atmosphere and its loads of fans waving their flags.

As has been mentioned on here before Larry David is my style icon. Im never putting a flag on my car or wearing a football shirt, but I think the is more wrong with the people who are opposed to it then the people putting a little flag on their car.

Skipped through this, mainly because I don't care which flag it is it's a silly idea but fun for the kids, but are we saying Boris actually had a good idea?
He had a couple.

He said on the trans issue that people have their gender assigned at birth. But that people can be trans female and trans male and that they should be treated with respect and dignity.

Was an awful prime minister but when he was not exaggerating his buffoon personality he actually said a few decent things.

But his lazy leadership meant he did not achieve anything. Focusing on boosting trade from around the world would have worked had he been an hard worker who actually went out there and struck deals.

Nothing resonates, Lib Dems and Greens both looking to change tax setup but not really registering. Weird in Europe smaller parties can perform well or come from nowhere and succeed but the UK duopoly locks us out unless we move to PR.
Huge issue really
It means the genuine alternative never get a chance
Potentially lucky though with extremism I guess

Nothing resonates, Lib Dems and Greens both looking to change tax setup but not really registering. Weird in Europe smaller parties can perform well or come from nowhere and succeed but the UK duopoly locks us out unless we move to PR.
Neither offer much. Lib Dems are just Tories in sandals, full blown neo-libs. And the Greens lost their way a decade or so ago when they became statist (Greens should always be anti both state and corporate power) and weakened their eurosceptism

Back