• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Is it true that the only public comment truss has made in the last five days is to congratulate a fascist on winning an election?

Yeh, high wages was illegal under EU

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Incredible that as of August 2022, when we're not in the EU, we have had the biggest fall in real wages in 20 years. Christ on a bike. This is up there with Daniel Hannan blaming the £ drop on Labour

Did he really say that? Such a twit. Not as endearing as @Gutter Boy but similarly naive and delusional. Daniel Hannan, Aaron Banks, Nigel Farrage and Gutter Boy, what should these public figures and agents of Brexit be made to do?

Did he really say that? Such a twit. Not as endearing as @Gutter Boy but similarly naive and delusional. Daniel Hannan, Aaron Banks, Nigel Farrage and Gutter Boy, what should these public figures and agents of Brexit be made to do?

depends if they were just useful ideological idiots or complicit in purposefully devaluing their country at the behest of a foreign power, the later of which should see no mercy given at all.

Last edited:
I always enjoy reading posts from @Gutter Boy on Brexit. I might disagree with him but I really respect that he puts forward a plan around delivering brexit that does not just involve devaluing the economy. I know you were being slightly tongue in cheek, but he’s not in the same league as the other swivel eyed loons you mentioned.

Nope just posting something relevant in the news, no ulterior motive like youseem to think with all my posts
Even Starmer has said it's bad and that's saying something coming from him and Labour
She has rightfully been suspended and should have been a while back as she is a prick

I'd say your motive is usually pretty clear - However the last two times I have asked for a bit of an explanation ie a quote from Southgate to explain why you consider him overly "woke" or your actual opinion on the superficially black comments beyond it being a chance to post something negative about labour.

So it does seem you're happy to post trash daily mail "gotcha" articles alongside telegraph talking points but not actually back it up with a bit of context, much like flippant comments on ethnic minorities that you get called up on but never expand upon.

I always enjoy reading posts from @Gutter Boy on Brexit. I might disagree with him but I really respect that he puts forward a plan around delivering brexit that does not just involve devaluing the economy. I know you were being slightly tongue in cheek, but he’s not in the same league as the other swivel eyed loons you mentioned.

His plans pretty much always involve a general strike. GB’s eyes may not swivel, but they definitely oscillate.

The place where GB wants to land is a good place for the UK to be, or at least a far better place than where it is headed now, but it's the journey to get there that is a tad problematic to say the least. And you cannot divorce the destination from the method used to get there. Once you let the fox into the henhouse he won't stop at killing just one chicken (don't make me explain this analogy).

For instance, GB pushes the idea of degrowth. This scares the brick out of people, especially capitalists, when they even hear it mentioned. But when you understand what it is you will come to realise that it is more or less the only way the human race will survive as a functioning civilisation. So the opportunity cost that is brexit (not to mention the actual cost) is an unnecessary diversion in furtherance of this goal and others like it. Objectives like system change, addressing climate change, regional security, etc are of such a magnitude that they can only be addressed by supranational organisations like the EU. Working against them is working against your own interests.

Apologies if this has already been posted but please sign.

It may achieve sweet fa but it is a least one way to register your disgust/protest…

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/619781

I reckon Sunak will stick the knife in sooner. Just use his leadership campaign whatapp group to instruct his supporters to block vote with Labour's amendments to all upcoming financial legislation. There won't be another leadership election, so he'll take over as interim for at least a year.

Does anyone know what colour wealth is?

Because there is something raining down but it’s not a nice colour.

Is wealth brown?

finally after 12 years of the Tories destroying the country, people are starting to realise "maybe they aren't going to look after me".

With the NHS in the bin, the economy in the bin, cost of living and wages in the bin. ABOUT. fudging. TIME.

Now vote them out.

The Tories have fudged things up so much that Labour should be able to do whatever the hell they want over the next 10-15 years. Surely everyone will remember this period and feel like 'Sod that, Why would I ever want to vote for that again!'

UK isolated as EU agrees windfall tax on energy firms
Levy could raise €140bn, and energy ministers also set targets to cut electricity use

Daniel Levy really does have a knack for it. Amazing :) Good old "masters" eh?

EU energy ministers have agreed to levy windfall taxes on energy companies’ profits, and to cut electricity use, but remain at loggerheads over proposals to cap the price of gas.

Meeting in Brussels on Friday, the bloc’s 27 energy ministers signed off on proposals to levy a “solidarity contribution” on fossil fuel producers that have benefited from soaring energy prices.

Revenues of renewable energy and nuclear power companies will be capped in response to the “unexpectedly large financial gains” made in recent months, as a result of their profits being linked to the price of expensive gas and coal, according to an EU statement.

Back