• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

"The US trade representative suggested the UK’s decision to abandon tariffs on Boeing did not go far enough, and was not considered to be a concession, because after leaving the EU, Britain would not have the right to impose retaliatory tariffs on the US."

We're gonna get our pants absolutely pulled down on a Trade Deal with the US and the amount of positive bile off the back of it will be unreal.
We don't want tariffs, that just makes everything more expensive.

Just had notification from my mobile provider that roaming charges will start again in a whole list of EU countries from 1st January. No doubt one of many incoming Brexit bonuses.

Just had notification from my mobile provider that roaming charges will start again in a whole list of EU countries from 1st January. No doubt one of many incoming Brexit bonuses.

That sucks!

I guess it will be the same for car insurance?

Switch your phone off on holiday and wait for a company to come out with a phone for business travellers in the EU.

You have a bricky provider or contract then.

I don't pay roaming charges anywhere except the kind of countries that probably don't have mobile coverage anyway.

The EU is not required for roaming calls or data - to my knowledge the US has never been in the EU and I don't pay a penny there.

You have a bricky provider or contract then.

I don't pay roaming charges anywhere except the kind of countries that probably don't have mobile coverage anyway.

The EU is not required for roaming calls or data - to my knowledge the US has never been in the EU and I don't pay a penny there.

Was actually going to say I did not pay roaming charges in Gambia or Thailand actually.

Back