• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

If I had to choose I'd rather Pape than Biss tbh

Right now, I'd say yes

Biss is a chemistry/role thing, with Romero/VDV behind him and Maddison in front earlier in season, he was a monster, once we didn't have certain players around him, he looked far less effective

Biss is great at receiving the ball from the CB's, turning and breaking the lines, Sarr is a everywhere player that often creates good overloads (especially on Porro's side) and does a lot of covering the distances

I'd take either of them right now ..

What better way to get over the emotions than to go to work and focus on doing a good job/making up for lost time?
The match started at 20:00. With extra time and penalties Senegal probably did not get back to their hotel rooms until after midnight. And with the adrenaline still flowing he probably would not have gone to bed before 02:00. He need to recharge both physically and mentally.

Last edited:
The match started at 20:00. With extra time and penalties Senegal probably did not get back to their hotel rooms until after midnight. And with the adrenaline still flowing he probably would not have gone to bed before 02:00. He need to recharge both physically and mentally.
Have even see his family if they are there too

To clarify when I said he should fly back today it was referring to at some point on Tuesday not Monday directly after the game.

So if he went to bed at 2am he then sleeps lets say until 9.30am. Then he can spend several hours taking his time, seeing people if needed and then fly back on the Spurs private plane at around 4pm that day.

Not a big deal but I wasn’t suggesting he get straight on a flight after the game ended.

Back