• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

I love how there was such a big atmosphere before KO, then 5 mins in you can hear a pin drop :)

First time I'm watched a full Liverpool game in ages, at the risk of tempting fate, they look good at keeping possession in their own half but otherwise haven't even had a shot in the 1st 25 mins.
The only thing of note a blatant dive and roll around act by Suarez that should have been a yellow card.

They has about 9 shots in the first 25 minutes.

That wall was set hideously by the keeper as far as I could see. Protected neither one side nor the other - seemed to block the keeper's view so that he had to take a step to the right just as the ball went to his left. Poor.

liverpool have had some shocking refereering decisions go against them today, but are still cruising to a nice win. its been too easy for them

Should have been a pen for Sunderland there, altidore's shirt was clearly pulled by agger/skertal whichever one it was, if that had been a spurs defender doing that this place would be going nuts about how lucky we are with decisions in our favour.

Back