• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Well I said it Thursday, and I will say it again. I just want to see the team play with passion as though playing for Spurs in a NLD means something to them, because sure as eggs is eggs, it will mean something to their players.

If we get beat because they played better, hey, so be it, but please please Tottenham, show it means something to you to wear the f#ckin short

COYS

See you on the other side

@Squawka: RT @DanielJFitz: Have a look at this everyone pic.twitter.com/NGUl8ofeN4
Bi3AD93IgAAFJ1X.jpg

Last edited:
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Matic, Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard, Eto'o. Subs: Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Salah, Ba, Schwarzer, Kalas.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud. Subs: Vermaelen, Flamini, Fabianski, Sanogo, Jenkinson, Kallstrom, Gnabry.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Need a CFC win for us to have even the remotest chance of snatching 4th

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Matic, Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard, Eto'o. Subs: Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Salah, Ba, Schwarzer, Kalas.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud. Subs: Vermaelen, Flamini, Fabianski, Sanogo, Jenkinson, Kallstrom, Gnabry.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Need a CFC win for us to have even the remotest chance of snatching 4th

Would be nice for a multitude of reasons:

Wenger's 1000th game in charge

Never beaten Mourinho

Mourinho never lost at home with Chelsea in the league

Arsenal still have a chance of winning the league

Imagine the media ****ing if Arsenal win?

Back