• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Tis the way it works on here sadly.

Poster says something, you prove poster wrong, poster ignores thread, another poster argues original point, original poster that it was initially directed at mysteriously returns.

Er.. Surely that's because it's a message board? Not everyone sits at the computer and waits for a reply, that ignoring thread might be a pesky little thing called the outside world..

Most posters tend to stay on here and reply if they are having a dispute with somebody.

I know, i do it from time to time, but sometimes in the middle of the dispute i have to go and do other things in real life, as i bet the majority of people on here do.

But lets ignore the real world and declare conspiracy!..

Personally I'm not into the long, dragged out arguments that go nowhere. I've stated my views on Redknapp and I'm not interested in delving into the details in this rather black and white world. I have more negatives than positives when it comes to Redknapp, probably puts me in the anti-Harry, haterz camp.

I know, i do it from time to time, but sometimes in the middle of the dispute i have to go and do other things in real life, as i bet the majority of people on here do.

But lets ignore the real world and declare conspiracy!..

nah i don't think so tbh.

Take today for example regarding Jordinho. He claimed something, i factually show he was incorrect, he posts about something completely different totally ignoring the point then he doesn't post on here again (yet posts on other threads). Stuff like that happens a lot on here which is why we go around in circles with certain discussions/debates.

nah i don't think so tbh.

Take today for example regarding Jordinho. He claimed something, i factually show he was incorrect, he posts about something completely different totally ignoring the point then he doesn't post on here again (yet posts on other threads). Stuff like that happens a lot on here which is why we go around in circles with certain discussions/debates.

You didn't prove anything. It's my opinion that we could have done better with the money that was spent and if bothered to research it I could easily dig up players we could and should have bought instead. Cavani for £8 million or so?

Ok he's posted on here now but again he ignores the specific point. How can you make a point then totally ignore it when the point you brought up in the first place is argued?

It's like me claiming AVB is 40 years old, a poster shows me evidence that he's 35, i then post that he's not a great manager but i don't wan't to go around in circles about it...eh?

You didn't prove anything. It's my opinion that we could have done better with the money that was spent and if bothered to research it I could easily dig up players we could and should have bought instead. Cavani for £8 million or so?

but you said he spent badly.

then you use a random even in another country as proof of this? you do realise that money abroad is multiplied by at least 2 the second a rich prem club comes in. how do you even know we could have gotten cavani? and didnt cavani himself once state that he wanted to remain in italy

if you're going to use cavani then almost every manager in this league is brick at spending.

michu for 2 million? where was avb on that one when he usurped liverpool for dempsey.

What? so your argument all along was that we could have bought better players with the money?

Sorry i thought it was to do with Levy not being happy based on value for money..oh wait that's exactly what you said it was:lol:. You're twisting what your previous argument was imo but whatever.

I've noticed that a lot of the posters who dislike Redknapp are also MASSIVE fanboys of Levy. Don't get me wrong, good chairman, but some of the hyperbole about him is mindblowing!

"Best chairman in Europe"

"Best Chairman in the league"

"Best Chairman in the world"

All things I've seen people describe him as.

but you said he spent badly.

then you use a random even in another country as proof of this? you do realise that money abroad is multiplied by at least 2 the second a rich prem club comes in. how do you even know we could have gotten cavani? and didnt cavani himself once state that he wanted to remain in italy

if you're going to use cavani then almost every manager in this league is brick at spending.

michu for 2 million? where was avb on that one when he usurped liverpool for dempsey.

Surely the point is that he said 'he spent the money badly', not the fact that 'he could have spent the money better'.

Which means we bought dross?

EXACTLY...he specifically said he spent badly..now he's claiming he was talking about in comparison to what he could have got with the cash..i mean gimme a break.

This is what i'm talking about in regards to certain peoples blind hatred for Redknapp. It leads them to make these ridiculous statements where they rewrite history and then they backtrack when you show them otherwise.

I've noticed that a lot of the posters who dislike Redknapp are also MASSIVE fanboys of Levy. Don't get me wrong, good chairman, but some of the hyperbole about him is mindblowing!

"Best chairman in Europe"

"Best Chairman in the league"

"Best Chairman in the world"

All things I've seen people describe him as.

I'm a Levy Fanboy i can own up to that.

I think it's a deserved status though, the club has slowly risen through the league under his guidance. Granted he's not perfect, i wouldn't say the best in europe, but sort out the stadium and he'd be a great chairman in my book.

Not that bothered about Harry either way though tbh..

I posted my opinions and reasons for why I think of Redknapp the way I do. I have no interest in delving any further into it as it has indeed all been done numerous times before. My point was 'why brand anything negative as 'anti Harry camp?'. I have walked away from many a Harry debate as there's just no willingness to reason or find a middle ground.

What? so your argument all along was that we could have bought better players with the money?

Sorry i thought it was to do with Levy not being happy based on value for money..oh wait that's exactly what you said it was:lol:. You're twisting what your previous argument was imo but whatever.

You're the one twisting things to mean more than what I meant. I respond by adding to what I wrote at first, but that's apparently not what I actually meant. :LOL:

I'm a Levy Fanboy i can own up to that.

I think it's a deserved status though, the club has slowly risen through the league under his guidance. Granted he's not perfect, i wouldn't say the best in europe, but sort out the stadium and he'd be a great chairman in my book.

Not that bothered about Harry either way though tbh..

He deserves a lot of credit for the recent success of the club, but it's a collective effort from him, the players and former and current managers/coaches. Levy gets a bit too much of the credit IMO.

You're the one twisting things to mean more than what I meant. I respond by adding to what I wrote at first, but that's apparently not what I actually meant. :LOL:

I knew you would say that (simply because your colleague said the exact same thing) :lol: .I guess the other posters that came up with the conclusion are twisting it too right?

I apologise for reading "I don't think he spent well in terms of value for money. I have more of a Levy-way of looking at things" and concluding that you don't think he spent well in terms of value for money and you have more of a Levy-way of looking at things.

He deserves a lot of credit for the recent success of the club, but it's a collective effort from him, the players and former and current managers/coaches. Levy gets a bit too much of the credit IMO.

That's fair enough, i can see why you'd think that.

I'd training to be an accountant so i may be biased :p

I knew you would say that (simply because your colleague said the exact same thing) :lol: .I guess the other posters that came up with the conclusion are twisting it too right?

I apologise for reading "I don't think he spent well in terms of value for money. I have more of a Levy-way of looking at things" and concluding that you don't think he spent well in terms of value for money and you have more of a Levy-way of looking at things.

I'm not going to be responding to this anymore. Just FYI in case you start wondering why.

Back