• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

525756_10151146613663505_585930302_n.jpg

not bad for a bunch of pig farmers :-"

Very solid line-up. Could be a decent game. Happy for Townsend. Interesting to see Parrett on the bench and at least slightly interesting to see Hudd ahead of Livermore where previously this season it seemed the other way around.

Time for Sig to start shining I think.

This. Really hope he delivers tonight. Playing in his favorite role against a lesser team, would be a great game to start his Spurs career.

Planned or not, playing Vertonghen alongside Caulker in the centre is a good thing. Its a partnership we want to get some experience.

In terms of the available full strength team the only changes are really Naughton for Gallas and Townsend for whoever would be replacing Bale. I'm counting Lloris-Friedel as neutral and the others are injured or distracted.

It's a shame Ade is injured, I just want to see how Sig or even Dempsey do playing off of him

Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon(c), Sigurdsson, Townsend; Defoe

subs: Cudicini, Smith, Gallas, Livermore, Parrett, Falque, Dempsey
Dawson not even on the bench. That's that then for him.
Parrett on the bench is good news(?)

Definitely hope we get some Dean Parrett action, he's a very talented footballer just has a bad attitude.

I don't get what's happened with Tom Carroll. AVB played him quite a bit in pre season and was really bigging him up at one point, yet we've seen nor heard anything of him since.

Still not sure where Lennon as captain is coming from. Hardly inspiring is he? Out of todays line up I would get it to Vertonghen

After Dawson he's our longest serving player and none of us know what he is like in the dressing room or how he gets on with the other players.

2 - NK Maribor have won just two of their previous 15 European games on home soil. Struggle.

I don't get what's happened with Tom Carroll. AVB played him quite a bit in pre season and was really bigging him up at one point, yet we've seen nor heard anything of him since.

Yeah, I enjoyed what I saw of him in the EL last year and pre-season

I am liking these Ladbrokes ads, but not their frequency. Strachan is saying Malibu's centre backs are pretty static and he is looking to Townsend and Lennon's pace to count.
AVB did not have much to say about anything. Dawson apparently has a "migraine"

Back