• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

This game is further proof that Defoe cannot lead the line. Every time he's got the ball with his back to goal hes lost it...

I have said so many times before, he is so overated, Lennon made a run infield from the left and Defoe run towards him gave him nowhere to go, when the ball is played in from wide positions he is nowhere, totally clueless.

We are diaariah. Slow slow slow slow. No moement off the ball. No one-toes. No support for Defoe.

Get Dempsey on. Go 4-4-2 and go for the fudgeking victory. I am getting heartily sick of this tappy tappy stuff with no end product.

And get men in the box ffs

Still not as bad as your spelling.:)

If they're so brick, shouldn't we be dominating and entertaining?

They're not brick and English teams aren't above playing clubs from smaller countries.

Time for Hudd to be fudged off im afraid, offers nothing anymore, yes he can pass, but he cant run surely thats the main thing

Give him time, he's rusty. A year out will do that to you. Though I'm saddened we've come to rely on him to the extent where he plays game after game when Dembele's out.

Though at the moment, he lacks one of the two abilities needed for 'pass and move'.

it makes the games dull. Am I wrong? or are you witnessing a brilliantly exciting match right now?

No its brick but yours is a ridiculous statement. Youre placing the blame on the other team when in fact we have hardly contributed to any excitement in the last two and a half games in EL in my view.

There has been no goal threat from us we have had nothing to shout about. We are now losing so by you saying that the team we are playing is brick and thats why its dull - BUT we are losing against this brick. So actually we are the brick team making this game dull.

Now now don't be rude darling :)

Just re read your post you said this is dull because the other team is brick. Then you asked who had said that when someone else quoted it. Just saying.

It doesn't actually say we're brick because the oppositions brick though. We've beaten brick opposition before (Shamrock Rovers etc), but the games are usually dull when its away at the likes of these small European clubs, I don't know why, maybe we take the game for granted? I have no idea but whenever we play in these type of games I'm rarely entertained.

No its brick but yours is a ridiculous statement. Youre placing the blame on the other team when in fact we have hardly contributed to any excitement in the last two and a half games in EL in my view.

There has been no goal threat from us we have had nothing to shout about. We are now losing so by you saying that the team we are playing is brick and thats why its dull - BUT we are losing against this brick. So actually we are the brick team making this game dull.

Are you foreign or something or are you just being stupid? We have been brick.

subs: Cudicini, Smith, Gallas, Livermore, Parrett, Falque, Dempsey

Sigg started brightly but has faded-will Hudd get 90 mins?

I'm with those about Defoe. Defoe has played very very well this season, but he's never worked up on his own, not once this season have we looked amazing BECAUSE of him leading the line, always in spite of. It's just bizarre AVB sticks with it, exactly what I knew would happen when we didn't buy a striker in the summer is happening, worse actually, my fear was even playing Defoe to rest ade or if ade got injured, but instead Defoe is paying every game. IT DOES NOT WORK, IT'S NEVER WORKED, IT NEVER WILL WORK!

It's frightening. I really hope ade stops being a ****, and AVB stops being so stubborn, and then we'll stop being so flat pretty much every game when we have nothing to aim for with a cross, or a punt up, or to hold. Play and bring in our other attacking players. ANYTHING!

Ps this isn't an attack on Defoe, he's been brilliant this season, it's just him in this formation. This also isn't attacks with the way we are playing, I can see what we are trying to do, and I think it's impressive, it's just this lone striker.

Back